Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Lidl – Bib Tights for 9.99
  • WaywardRider
    Free Member

From Monday Lidl will be selling,along with other cycling bits, bib tights. The usual good quality and low price cycling gear.

Bought some running tights from them a while back for a fiver, better than my 50 quid pair from wiggle. Can’t beaat em for price and quality.

Not so good if it’s labels you’re interested in…

http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?id=367&ar=1

jimster01

Thanks for the PSA,I’m in need of some new tights, and if they’re as good as the tops it’s a Brucie Bonus. May treat myself to a new pair of gloves too

As an aside,when they’re covered in mud can you tell if they’re more expensive brand?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Those gloves are fantastic for sub zero riding, but it has to be below zero though or they are too hot.

nuke

Powerfix digital calipers are in as well at the moment…nice tool to have for £8.99

tonyd

How is the fit on the bib tights?

jimster01

How is the fit on the bib tights?

If the tops are anything to go by generous in comparison to say Endura.

The “T” handle allen keys could be heading my way too.

cloudnine
    Free Member

No size small.. im outraged!!
    Thats sizist

FOG

If the fit is anything like the Aldi ones, it will be for the bodily challenged.

cloudnine
    Free Member

it will be for the bodily challenged

Do you mean fatties or incontinent people?

cookeaa

I’m a confirmed Aldi specialbuy, fanboi and I bought some of their winter bibs last year, size M, reduced to a fiver when they were clearing bits from the old specialbuys…

TBH I wasn’t totally impressed with their fit, they seemed a bit too long, like they are cut for a 6’2″ “Medium” (I’m 5’10” and pretty much always take a Medium in most clothing), the Pad is rubbish. in their favour they were warm and they have this weird plasticised fabric panel sewn in between the lining and the lycra on the fronts of the legs which did work to keep water out…

I’m glad I didn’t pay full price…

These ones might be different, but I’d get them out of the packaging and have a good look at the sizing and the quality of the pad…

tonyd

Cheers cookeaa, will check them out first.

Garry_Lager

Do they do bib shorts? Never seen any in aldi, would be great for the commute if they had them.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Lidl – Bib Tights for 9.99’ is closed to new replies.