Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lezyne pressure overdrive vs topeak joeblow booster
  • GolfChick
    Free Member

So my hand me down joeblow is now driving me crazy leaking from its head, can barely get the road tyres upto 100psi, leaks when it gets anywhere close and I’ve never enjoyed the experience of putting it on n off the valve. Lost count of the amount of times I’ve hit my knuckles on the rotor.

I dont struggle massively with seating any of my tubeless set ups, on the odd occasion one struggles i have a second pair of hands do the pumping while I work the tyre. Always does the trick but would always be nice to make it easier.

Have seen the airwave too which is much cheaper but the reviews on crc comment on needing a bit of heft to get the last bit topped up and that lighter people would struggle. At 60kgs I think I’m going to be inside that base camp so for that reason I think I’ll struggle.

Have always loathed lezyne pumps before and their ability to unscrew threaded cores but I think a lot of them have the chuck type heads now that dont need threading on?

MSP

You can buy replacement heads for joeblows.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Yeahhh but then I’d still have skinned knuckles and wouldn’t be able to buy something shiny for myself 😆 🙄

frogstomp

Bontrager Flash Charger is another option.. bit cheaper here too..

Tracey

Got the digital Lezyne one. Works as good as any others we have used. Got it very cheap from eBay. Only me bidding on it. Still use the compressor for popping tyres on. Its main use will be when we are in the camper and don’t have a hook up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lezyne pressure overdrive vs topeak joeblow booster’ is closed to new replies.