Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • lev e ten dropper – anyone got one?
  • Ripperdipper

As per title – I’m after a cheap dropper, am limited to 27.2 (it’s for a Cove). These look good, any real world experiences or alternative suggestions?

jonk

No remote, heavy and not user serviceable no real world experience from me sorry but i did look at them and went for a HiLo because i like to fix my own stuff when it breaks.

kimbers

I’ve got a dropzone, which I believe is the same

Works really well, had to be warrantied after a couple of months , stuck down, but had it 2 years now and it’s still going fine, ridden lots in all kinds of horrible weather.
    Service every now and again, strip down, regrease, takes 10 mins.

Only issue is that the actuator arm under the saddle gets mud flung in it from the back wheel and gunks it up, I made a little cover for it out of an old ones tube and it works really well (it does have a remote)

Ripperdipper

Thanks Kimbers – that sounds pretty spot on. Not too fussed about weight or a remote for that matter.

Miguelo

Considering one myself, they do have a remote click

jairaj

Take a look at the RSP plummet. Its a bit agricultural but works fine. Its on my second bike so hasn’t had loads of miles but its been on a few muddy rides and had no attention from me at all and is still working great.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘lev e ten dropper – anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.