Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lets hear it for playing in the woods.
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’m at a time in my life where rides seem all too infrequent. When I do go out they are enjoyable but the emphasis seems to be as much about trying to stay fit or get fit. Well this afternoon I’ve just had a couple of hours free so popped down to where there are a few jumps. It’s been great just devoting some time to brushing up my skills. I’m now flying over some stuff that I’d normally ride round. Job done. I have left some bigger stuff for another day or another lifetime but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

dabble
    Free Member

Huzzah! I love playing in the woods. I found some new trails within riding distance of my house, someone’s been busy in the woods and I intend to make sure it gets the use it deserves. Last weeks ride was a brushing up on skills ride, todays was much more fun because of it.

mjsmke

I love playing in the woods with the other half. Also like riding in the woods too.

gwaelod
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE7t5O2L0vY[/video]

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

That’s possibly my favourite bit from any bike film. The music and atmosphere all adds to it. And in my head that was what I was doing today.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lets hear it for playing in the woods.’ is closed to new replies.