Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Let's be less intimidating…
  • duntmatter
    Free Member

Dint read any of this.

Yor all grate tho

:mrgreen:

What does the green face mean?

rOcKeTdOg

I don’t say anything on here i wouldn’t say to your face apart from swearing, I’d happily tell a few people what i really thought of them using a few choice words to their face but can’t here as i don’t want a ban.

funnily enough STers ive met are surprised with the fact I’m the same, wereas they are like church mice in comparison

If you try to be someone else you’ll get found out

derp
    Free Member

I’d happily tell a few people what i really thought of them using a few choice words to their face but can’t here as i don’t want a ban

Surely the satisfaction of getting it all off your chest is worth 2-3 days of gardening leave?

BadlyWiredDog

Is your behaviour on here consistent with how you behave in real life?

Utterly.

Do you think others perception of you is correct?

How would I know what others’ perception of me is? All I can comment on is my own perception of that, but honestly, if you worry about what other people think of you, you’re simply wasting valuable time and effort.

How would you describe yourself in 3 (brief) sentences?

An ugly mix of Nine Inch Nails and The Smiths. Bemused by people who pretend to be what they’re not. Bright eyed and caffeinated with a bike pawing at the door.

yunki
    Free Member

funnily enough STers ive met are surprised with the fact I’m the same, wereas they are like church mice in comparison

If you try to be someone else you’ll get found out

I’m generally pretty quiet around folk til I’ve been on the lash with them a few times and enjoyed the power of the universal leveller.. although this is a habit that I’m trying to change as my liver gets fatter and the pub gets furthur away..
    but on here I enjoy the freedom to get involved in a debate occasionally.. or wax lyrical on something that inspires me.. I guess that I’m just more of a script-writer than a performer..

there’s definitely a small faction of outrageously caustic characters online that can’t possibly get away with being that unlikeable in the flesh..
    I never really got on with x-box but if they’d made games like this one I’d have been slightly more tempted I suspect..

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Let's be less intimidating…’ is closed to new replies.