Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Lets be honest- who pees in their back garden mid-drinky?
  • hora
    Free Member

I’m talking your getting merry at home, toilet is oh ‘4m’s climb yet you open the backdoor, wander out and let rip?

Be honest 8)

Keva
    Free Member

nope.

ton

and in the sink sometimes too….. 😉

hora
    Free Member

Class, ton. I love you 😀

Kuco

No how disgusting, use the neighbours garden instead 😉

chvck
    Free Member

Well someone has to water the ivy!

Moses

Yep, especially in winter when its dark & the neighbours can’t see.
    And in the greenhouse.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I once peed in the Blue Peter garden.

Somewhat pished, I noticed a bit of splashback…….

So I aimed away from the statue of a dead dog.

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

in the compost bin – speeds up the composting process and legitamizes peeing in the garden

waihiboy
    Free Member

and in the shower

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

cures athletes foot

ive got all the excuses

trail_rat
    Free Member

only one toilet here … so if someones in the bath or shower … i just go out the back door …. no neighbours though !

carlphillips
    Free Member

beb no it doesn’t it just makes yr feet stinky.

my boy peed all over the garden this morning and he was sober ( well he is 3)

PJ266
    Free Member

Chvck wrote:

Well someone has to water the ivy!

Or just the carpet eh chuck??? 😉

But on a serious note, whats so appealing about draining the main vein outside?!

hora
    Free Member

Funnily, you open the door. Let rip and it feels like your emptying a petrol tanker/takes 2hrs doesnt it?!!

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Absolutely. One of life’s great pleasures.

Pigface
    Free Member

Fundemental pleasure pissing outside.

Ambrose

Who doesn’t? Its a fundamental.

julianwilson
    Free Member

My grandad used to pee on the compost heap, this is good for it. My compost bin is about five feet high so i have had to resort to occasionally peeing in my lad’s potty and tipping it in. Or using his.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Certainly do – great accelerant for compost – TRUTH!

NZCol

I use duiluted p1ss on my citrus trees – apparently its good for them.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I always go in the garden – single bathroom and a wife who lives in it , seemingly, anyway she lets her dog do it, and its way down the pecking order according to me. 😉

Nick

showers, sinks, drains, corners of multistory car parks, compost heaps etc

hora
    Free Member

Sink? I’d never hear the end of it 😆

smiffy

Urea contains Nitrates which are indeed good for composting. Good for the environment generally to take load (both volume and BOD) off the sewerage system. In the south east at the moment I’d say it should be compulsory.

soobalias
    Free Member

as an organic raw vegan, my piss is worth quite a bit by the litre.

Olly
    Free Member

yes, at my old house, i had to, we had one bathroom, and a housemate who used to spend sundays in the bath.
    i kid you not, best/worst occasion, came in pissed at 6am, got in the bath, and stayed there till 2pm!!!!

inconsiderate ****!!

peeing in the garden was all very well for me (mid day, sunday, terraced house overlooked on all sides, but no such luck for the ladies in the house, and for anything “firmer” than a pee.

made the 20min walk to town for a crap, many times before 🙁

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Best if you piss on straw rather than directly onto plants for fertilizer duty, though I can’t remember why as I was a bit hungover when we were talking about that at CAT 😉

It’s not the BOD of piss that is the problem smiffy, we are finding that the EA are starting to put quite a lot of nitrate and pH requirements on treatment plants these days, which is a lot harder to deal with (and relates to wee). Means bigger, more expensive, plant – especially on places with high volumes of piss relative to other bodily functions… which is tricky for establishments like pubs.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

On the original question – not at the new gaff I won’t, it’s a shared back yard and I have to climb up steps to the garden so not ideal for an al fresco pee. If I have to walk up steps I may as well go to the bathroom… there’s one on each floor with the living room on the 1st floor, so plenty of choice!

stilltortoise
    Free Member

perhaps the question should be who doesn’t

uplink
    Free Member

I do it but only as fox deterrent measure 😉

Apparently they don’t like the smell of male piss

mcmoonter
    Free Member

In Sweden they have a national pee outside day.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Thank you for the composting tip. A whole new, thrilling vista of ways to annoy my wife has just opened up. 😀

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Especially if you have one of those wee compost bins on your kitchen worktop 😉

samuri
    Free Member

I have a lot of neighbours who can see into our back garden so no, not really. If i was going to wee, it’d be over next doors garden, probably onto their dog which barks incessantly.

ourmaninthenorth

No garden, only a yard. So no, as I don’t want it to smell like a multi-storey car park.

hora
    Free Member

In Sweden they have a national pee outside day.

Your NOT serious?!!!!

binners

Frequently. I normally combine it with nipping outside for a cig

alwyn
    Free Member

Out the second floor window?

mudshark
    Free Member

It’s good for scaring the foxes – I know people with chickens who often get their guests to help them out; only male pee works though….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Lets be honest- who pees in their back garden mid-drinky?’ is closed to new replies.