Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Lets answer some of these repeat posts……….
  • RustySpanner

Llandegla: Rad or sad?

Human being in idiocy shocker – exclusive.

It’s my countryside and I’m not sharing it with anyone.

My bike is a substitute for any vestige of a personality I may once have had before I became a corporate whore-monger. And here’s a picture of it. All bow down and praise me/it/my wallet.

Invisible sky faeries – Yes or no?

Foreigners – Just like us, a bit different or so different we should kill them?

I have no personality, friends or social life other than arguing with people I’ve never met on the internet – Nevermind, fat people, how stupid are they?

I know cock all about anything, but my dad once played in goal for Blackpool/scored drugs for Hendrix/owned a very, very nice car, so please please please take me seriously.

Hello, I’m a 12 year old compulsive masturbator with a subscription to ‘Top Gear’ magazine, lets talk about women like it’s the 1950’s again.

The only way I can communicate with other human beings is to be as nasty, negative and cynical as possible, on every subject under the sun. When questioned about this, I will claim that it’s all just a joke and you are the one with no discernable sense of humour/life.

philconsequence
    Free Member

war, huh, what is it good for?

this bbc article from 2 years ago needs to be discussed, i’m hoping someone comments in an amusing way so i can feel like i’ve contributed to the humour.

my political ideas are better than yours, lets fight.

show me photos of hot athletic women i’ll never have a chance with

iain1775
    Free Member

my subs copy is late, but when it does arrive it’ll be a bit thin

ianv
    Free Member

What bandwagon is it cool to jump on this week?

tree-magnet
    Free Member

The Conservative government raped my Grandma.

1981miked
    Free Member

+1 for rusty spanner’s post.

khani
    Free Member

Lurn tu spel proper lyke, innit!
    UR BIK S SARSIN!
    Show me your ???????
    Where’s the best curry in ????????

avdave2

Going 1×9

ahwiles
    Free Member

i spent £30,000 on stereo equipment, should i keep my cd’s in the fridge?

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Lets answer some of these repeat posts……….’ is closed to new replies.