Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Let's all do the STW wee challenge together.
  • zippykona

Being a certain age I’m having an mot.
    One of the challenges is to drink a litre of water over the course of an hour. Then wait another 90 minutes before having a wee.
    On a hot ride I will drink a litre over 2 hours.
    The above challenge seems optimistic.
    Difficult or a piece of piss?

ThePinkster

Difficult or a piece of piss?

I think you’ll find that happens after you’ve drunk it.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Piece of piss. I’d have to use one of my plastic tubes, though mind…

andybrad

90 mins,

id last 20-30 tops

allthepies
    Free Member

Is this for a Japanese gameshow ?

kayak23

I can do it with beer, but strangely it’s harder with water.

fallsoffalot
    Free Member

I wouldnt stand a chance

miketually
    Free Member

I’m a teacher. Easy.

Drac

I work in the NHS it would be easy if I had time to drink.

DezB
    Free Member

I would just go into my garage on the 90 minute mark. Always desperate for a piss soon as I go into the garage.

Cougar

Is this for a Japanese gameshow ?

Endurance!

I’ll fetch the ice.

jonnyboi

I have a child sized bladder, so it would be impossible for me unless I was doing intense exercise at the same time

woody2000

Do you fail if you CAN wait, or fail if you CAN’T? What’s it testing?

DezB
    Free Member

What’s it testing?

Whether you wet yourself.

zippykona

It involves an ultrasound at the end of it.
    Last time I was at the spa there was a loud mouth drinking beer after beer without getting out of the jacuzzi.
    I counted at least 5 pints and he’s either a man of iron or he was pissing over his friends.

bigblackshed

I could drink a litre of water in about 30 seconds. Holding on to it for 90 minutes or 150 minutes if adding up the total time would definitely be a challenge.

When I went for an MOT I was asked the “do you drink a lot?” question, “yes” because I do a physical job in a warm environment, “do you pee a lot?” “Yes, because I drink a lot”, “are you tired a lot?”, “yes, because I do a physical job in a warm environment, on 12 hour shifts”

“Ooh, you might have diabetes!” More tests……. “No, you’re fine”. “Ooh, you might have high cholesterol, you’re quite heavy” More tests……… “No, your very much on the healthy side”. “Ooh, you’re carrying a bit of extra weight” Weigh me……… yes you are at the top of the chart………. Yes, that’s because I’m 6’4″, 4″ over the top of your chart for height so your BMI chart is useless.

Drac

Last time I was at the spa there was a loud mouth drinking beer after beer without getting out of the jacuzzi.

Maybe he was a teacher.

scud
    Free Member

oh, you might have diabetes!” More tests……. “No, you’re fine”. “Ooh, you might have high cholesterol, you’re quite heavy” More tests……… “No, your very much on the healthy side”. “Ooh, you’re carrying a bit of extra weight” Weigh me……… yes you are at the top of the chart………. Yes, that’s because I’m 6’4″, 4″ over the top of your chart for height so your BMI chart is useless.

i hate this, i went for my health MOT, do you drink, “yes”, your BMI makes you obese etc, etc, then do you any exercise, “yes. i cycled 8500 miles last year”, she then proceeds to spend 30 minutes telling me to moderate my diet and drink, despite blood pressure, blood glucose and cholesterol all being fine!

soobalias
    Free Member

so you voluntarily went for a health mot
    you are obese
    you object to being told you moderate your diet

how were you expecting the appointment to pan out?

2L for 2hrs. Lets go!

thenorthwind

When I went for an MOT…

They normally just look at my car. Try a different garage.

zippykona

I fear it might end up with a Man’s Orifice Touch.

darrell
    Free Member

oh yeah i recently went for an MOT and being of a certain age i got f##ted and it tickled

iainc

3 yrs ago, no chance

Now, just about…..

Prostate cancer diagnosed summer 14, aged 48….surgery late 14, so far so good 😀

GrahamS

I could do that easily (42 if it matters).

I greatly enjoy drinking loads, not weeing, then going for a ridiculously long Austin Powers style wee.

There’s nothing funnier than watching the shame on a man’s face when he comes in while you are weeing, stands at the next urinal, has his tiny girly wee, shakes, washes his hands and then shamefully sidles out while you are still going strong 😆

zippykona

Do you wee without using your hands?
    That’s what gets you best in show.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Let's all do the STW wee challenge together.’ is closed to new replies.