Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Let the mayhem begin… Yet another bike build thread
  • unovolo
    Free Member

Those forks may ride and handle well(only a guess though have never used them) but look so wrong on that bike,everything else works well together.

If they were mine and had to be used with that frame they would be getting a hefty dose of colour coding.

danielgroves
    Free Member

If they were mine and had to be used with that frame they would be getting a hefty dose of colour coding.

I’ve actually been thinking about letting the paint get trashed on the frame and respraying the frame with a custom colour scheme in the long run. At the end of the day if it rains tomorrow it’ll be mud colour after then anyway. Going to take it up to Ashton Court for it’s first run.

danielgroves
    Free Member

Yeah, but they we will have a picture of an empty garden.

No, just our very patchy lawn, and a allotment with a lot of weeds. Oh, and a pile of bricks and our nearly finished fence.

mattjg
    Free Member

Awful lot of steerer and seatpost showing there …

tinribz
    Free Member

Need a name now

Borg: One of twentynine
    Klingon: Nona
    Vulcan: Pring

http://donjon.bin.sh/scifi/name/star_trek.html#star_trek_female

danielgroves
    Free Member

Awful lot of steerer and seatpost showing there …

Need to adjust the spacers on the steerer till I’m happy. I’m 6’3″ so a lot of seat-post is required!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Looks like something Charlie Browns would have in their sale.

theblackmount
    Free Member

>Can’t decide on the aesthetic of that fork and the frame.<

I can.

Fugly.

timc
    Free Member

Where are the forks from?

garage-dweller

From his tt bike? 😉

IanW
    Free Member

Does have look of two bikes crashed together, nice build thread though.

tinribz
    Free Member

Well I think Nona looks very pretty. Like the forks, maybe a red grips to match the forks and a white seat to finish the Burberry look.

JoeG
    Free Member

I like everything but the fork. The size and shape of it clash with the skinny tubed frame. Sort of the opposite of my On-One Fatty, which has a fat headtube and downtube and skinny fork! 😐

kayak23

I missed the start of this, can you do it again?

danielgroves
    Free Member

In regards to the forks, I was going to opt for the On One carbon ones, and then someone offered these to me for £80, so I took them as it was cheaper.

I missed the start of this, can you do it again?

Does that mean I get another new toy?

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Let the mayhem begin… Yet another bike build thread’ is closed to new replies.