• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by akira.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Let the Christmas bottles roll in!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Not a bad start!

136stu
    Free Member

Just debating whether to buy some for a few of my clients – pretty sure I wont get any off my suppliers (again!) despite spending tens of £k’s with them.

bikebouy
    Free Member

You’ve bought a Harrods box and put an Aldi cordial look in it…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/23/contents

I think it’s disgusting.

(can I have some?)

jekkyl

Not a bad start!

depends what’s inside the box!

the-muffin-man

Xmas bottles!

They stopped being handed out in my trade about 10 yrs ago. Lucky if you get a calendar now.

mikey74
    Free Member

Yep, nothing for me, for that very reason.

wrightyson
    Free Member

depends what’s inside the box!

A 2013 rioja. It’s red and looks drinkable so it should be decent.
    Unfortunately at this stage in the project all orders have been placed so bribery isn’t a factor. Just kind hearted subbies thanking me for making their job so easy 😉

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

A 2013 rioja. It’s red and looks drinkable so it should be decent.

It’ll be good, it’ll be drinkable.
    The problem is that you can work out how the giver values you as 2012 was very good and 2011 was excellent.
    😀

tomhoward

Again the fun police anti bribery laws put a stop to Xmas treats.

zilog6128

Just debating whether to buy some for a few of my clients

never done it – mainly laziness & don’t want to set a precedent that has to be kept up. Got a tub of Quality Street from main supplier this year, probably as good as it’s going to get 🙂

stumpy01

All the Christmas booty at our place gets put into a tombola & we have to pick a number out….

The women who arrange the tombola seem to get the large bottles of champagne, bottles of Whiskey, Brandy, food hampers every year.
    They seem to have a canny nack of drawing the best numbers…..

136stu
    Free Member

All the Christmas booty at our place gets put into a tombola & we have to pick a number out….

The women who arrange the tombola seem to get the large bottles of champagne, bottles of Whiskey, Brandy, food hampers every year.
    They seem to have a canny nack of drawing the best numbers…..

This used to happen at a previous company, they seemed to believe that we only tipped up a fraction of what we were given (not true) so the draws were always rigged in their favour. We stopped bothering the year one of us drew a jar of hollandaise sauce and the other a can (one)of bitter.

cchris2lou

2 boxes of chocolate so far, main supplier rep said she can’t bring my goodies before Xmas as she broke her leg. Not good for my dry January.
    And should get my xmas meat for free.

akira

And should get my xmas meat for free

That’s quite a bonus!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Let the Christmas bottles roll in!’ is closed to new replies.