Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Let off the leash in Mallorca
  • mallorcadave
    Free Member

After a couple of weeks of showing some less experienced riders my local trails I was finally able to let rip on sunday and this was the result. Unfortunately a combo of hardtail, loose rocks, me riding like a loony and the fact that I didn’t tighten the chesty straps enough mean its pretty shaky, but here it is anyway
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFvF07xGm4k[/video]

althepal

Looks nice but nothing too mental which I guess isnt so bad eh? Looks similar to Ibiza, very similar kinda tracks.

Andy-R

Yes, looks good and you have some nice local stuff. It doesn’t look as thorny as Greece (which is good…) but those goats can be a menace there too.
    Just out of interest, what are you riding?

mallorcadave
    Free Member

Riding a Ragley MmmBop with a old pair of pikes 454 coils up front

proutster
    Free Member

[jealous]looks rubbish without mud and walkers and with a blue sky[/jealous]

Moving at a fair lick for a trail that never looked as though it was going downhill (that’s the problem with a GoPro though, isn’t it).

Very nice, do you live and work there?

mallorcadave
    Free Member

Yeah I’ve lived in Spain for 15 years now the last 7 in mallorca. As for work I have been in the marine industry for all that time but recently made redundant so setting myself up as a guide and mechanic once I’ve battled my way through the spanish social security system!
    Oh and its alot steeper than it looks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Let off the leash in Mallorca’ is closed to new replies.