Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Les Arcs Video clip – TrailAddiction
  • ianpinder
    Free Member

I had no brakes after most of the runs

fozzybear
    Free Member

LoL your own fault…
    dropping a hot formula 1 brake and rotor in a cow's water trough (spelling?) didn't help and as you said yourself you a big lad (imagine a bouncer on a bike for size purposes)

ianpinder
    Free Member

haha, no such issues this year, when i go back next year i know what brakes i'll be using.

flamejob
    Free Member

ahwiles I'm afraid to say there is no way in hell you are going to find some of the best stuff. Maybe you could subtly follow someone 🙂

garethw
    Free Member

ahwiles

check out http://www.bikepark-lesarcs.com/ for the waymarked stuff

heading out there on Friday. Stayed with Trail Addiciton for the first year but we've hired our own chalet out in Bourg this year.

has anyone got any pictures or videos of the new bike park stuff.. The slopestyle, 4x and northshore tracks ?

G.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

(i'm jon's bro)

okay bert!, I'll give Jon a nudge, . . . if I can catch him?

RHSno2
    Free Member

Some nice riding going on there.

Spent a couple of days there last year. Loved it. Really, really, really liked it. La Varda = Lovely.

Avid Juicy brakes and Shimano Saints always served me well in the Alps.

flamejob
    Free Member

has anyone got any pictures or videos of the new bike park stuff.. The slopestyle, 4x and northshore tracks

The bikepark opened when we were there; it doesn't flow that well and the 'natural' elements (burms & made trails) need a bit of time to settle in. I think with a full day sessioning it may be quite fun.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Les Arcs Video clip – TrailAddiction’ is closed to new replies.