Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Leogang DH, well I never … (spoiler content)
  • wonderchump
    Free Member

Well done Rat Boy on a well deserved win and on 26 inch wheels too 😀 … I can only imagine how much alcohol will be consumed by the SCS boys tonight… It’ll be some party.

Also check out Gwin’s run on his back rim… Legend.

Sorry for the duplicate post – just got a bit excited!

rOcKeTdOg

Well done Rat Boy on a well deserved win and on 26 inch wheels too

yep,made it hard for himself, think how much faster he’d have been on 27.5!

😉

tomaso
    Free Member

It was gonna happen sooner of later

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dannyh
    Free Member

It was gonna happen sooner of later

I kind of agree, but you would have said the same about Brendan Fairclough five years ago.

Credit where it is due, Josh Bryceland has always has the skills, but now he seems to have knuckled down and got his fitness to a point where those skills can be made to pay off.

Whatever the off-bike persona might suggest, he seems like he has realised who is paying the bills and is now going to fulfil his potential.

Good on him.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Credit where it is due, Josh Bryceland has always has the skills, but now he seems to have knuckled down and got his fitness to a point where those skills can be made to pay off.

Yep, it shows the dedication needed to win, there are a few talented riders complaining about the more pedally courses rather than stepping up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Leogang DH, well I never … (spoiler content)’ is closed to new replies.