Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Leogang Crash
  • Diane
    Free Member

Anyone know how Rachel Atherton is? She disappeared into th trees and didn't re emerge. Heard she'd injured her 'bad' shoulder?

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Doesn't seem to be much about it on the net, I only know as much as you. Hope she's not too badly hurt though!

geetee1972
    Free Member

Did you see Josh Bryceland's crash? Ooooh lord he twated his head so badly on a tree.

Clicky

yoshimi

my god that was nasty!

iain1775
    Free Member

Steve Peat's FB status the other day said he shared a flight back with her and she was 'poorly, get well soon'
    ..as in sick rather than injured I think

Jamie
    Free Member

Did you see Josh Bryceland's crash? Ooooh lord he twated his head so badly on a tree.

Looked like he needed that sit down. Oooof!

nickc

Josh, Dazed and confused…

Rach, no news is good news? Fingers crossed

br
    Free Member

or the 4x crash where the guy snapped his lower leg?

Diane
    Free Member

Think he just dislocated his ankle – nasty enough!

geetee1972
    Free Member

Speaking of horrific injuries, how about Fabien Barel; he stacked a big landing, somersaulted over his bike, the bike's top tube got wrapped up around his leg and torque it generated against the ground as he tumbled…

SNAPPED HIS FEMUR!

Oh my good god how that must of hurt!

andytherocketeer

Been a week for spacks.
    Rachel, cavendish taking out the peloton, the bloke in the 4X with foot dangling off (that was not pretty, nor were the close up slo-mo replays), the guy who tumbled down the hill over and over in the DH, the corner in the halfords tour series with 2 riders down, 1 guy hopelessly trying to work out how to make the peloton aware, followed by a peloton pile up (you'd have thought that there'd be some kind of yellow flag system on a street circuit with tight corners),… any more?

Hope they are all OK.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Leogang Crash’ is closed to new replies.