Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Lenzerheide WC DH on Red Bull
  • Superficial
    Free Member

That was excellent. Good work Danny

What happened to Rachel? She won by less than a second. Did she crash or something?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Almost came onto this thread earlier to complain about the player lucky I didnt – spoilers everywhere :P.

Usually I have no issues with the RB player, but it was a total nightmare trying to watch the catch up. Buffering then skipping to the end or to the start every run. That, the frankly stupid decision to have the riders times next to their names in the quick jump bar the bottom. Great idea to have the bar but why add spoilers in there?! **** stupid decision by who ever made that.

What happened to Rachel? She won by less than a second. Did she crash or something?

Nothing, just Tahnee getting a lot quicker and Rachel saying it wasn’t her favourite track.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Hart was hauling…Gwin is human. Yes!

chiefgrooveguru

Great race! I was surprised they didn’t notice that Gwin’s gap to Brendog got smaller over the last sector, so he definitely wasn’t going as fast as possible. I thought Danny could make up a gap there but not one that big – must have landed that jump and ridden that flat corner so well. Awesome!

colournoise

Great result for Danny. Always a great rider to watch. He definitely gained time on that last flat corner – feet up and noticeably quicker through there than most.

Stevet1
    Free Member

Watched this last night, awesome result for Danny. I know he has had a bit of stick in the past for his ‘attitude’? but he does come across as the one who wants it most so fair play to him, this season he’s really looked to have come on and deserved the win. You could see how much it meant to him.
    Brayton’s run looked amazing as well, if he can tame some of that raw speed he’ll be up there no worries.
    Was disappointed with Gee and Bryceland – both looked a fair bit off the pace, have they had their day already?

Oh and thanks to Redbull for making the live replay so hard to find and for directing me to your 4 minute summary video that had the result in the first line of the text so that I knew Danny had won before I watched it. 😡

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Lenzerheide WC DH on Red Bull’ is closed to new replies.