Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Leicester Police
  • hora
    Free Member

So go on then. Who is going to defend the weak and the vunerable against targets?

LsD
    Free Member

The Equalizer.

FACT

scraprider
    Free Member

very sad , cannot begin to thing how that poor woman must have felt to do that . the ole bill ballsed up big time, but lets not forget the real issuses, WERE THE F$&K ARE THE KIDS PARENTS, and why were they out and about till the silly hours.if any one is to blame , we all, are socity as a whole. for allowing tossers to get away with bulling , yobish behaviour,theft. the list goes on.welcome round my gaff at nite , i sleep with a baseball bat under my bed.

kevonakona
    Free Member

Strange old world we live in. (especially if you mix this where this thread will no doubt go with the thread on speeding)

If you suggest to someone that what they are doing is wrong then sections of the community will have a pop at you for being a busybody. We are willing to let people break the laws and get away with things when we think the law is an ass (reference to the police a filth etc).

So i suppose that by extraploating that point if you think it is ok for your kids to "express" themselves in the community what right have others to comment if it all goes a bit too far?

easygirl

Local councils have the real power when it comes to cases like this, although the police obviuosly fell far below what they should have done.
    i worked closely with our local council aftre a racist murder by a gang of local yobs, and it took us 10 months of hard work gathering evidence to obtain 9 ASBO .
    After the ASBO were obtained it took us another 6 months of concerted effort to enforce the ASBO, but in the end it was worth it, the estate is now a much safer and attractive place to live, it is astounding how a very small group of yobs can bring an area down.
    it is very very difficult to address this behaviour due to the failings in the legal systems, but it can ,and should be addressed to stop the tragedy that has occured in leicester

easygirl

Davy
    Free Member

i worked closeley with our local council aftre a racist murder by a gang of local yobs, and it took us 10 months of hard work gathering evidence to obtain 9 ASBO .

Sorry, but was that really all that could be done? A gang comits murder and all they get is a handful of asbos? I'm not criticising your work at all, but if that's all the punishment that gets handed out, it's no wonder that this sort of thing goes on.

hora
    Free Member

What were the Police doing there? Don't they have a duty to respond? Couldnt the council move them? I bet it happens even a couple of streets away from us and we are never aware. I know I'd bloody do something. Boils your piss that even after school people can still be victimised.

easygirl

no, 3 people were charged with murder and got life
    the youths we dealt with were on the edges of the gang, and we dealt with that particular aspect

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Leicester Police’ is closed to new replies.