Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Legoland, Windsor – camping
  • boxelder

Going to bite the bullet and spend a couple of days in the land of lego on the way to France.
    Any recs for a decent campsite nearby?

Ta

rwamartin
    Free Member

I think there is a camping and caravanning site in Chertsey, just over Chertsey Bridge on the Chertsey side of the river. Stayed there quite a few years ago so things may have changed since then. You might have to be a member to camp there though.

Rich.

postierich
    Free Member

Stayed here last year on route to Cornwall for our legoland trip about 20 mins drive away! very chavvy in the bar, shop was ok Henley was good for food 10 min walk away

Home

dunsapie
    Free Member

Stayed at this site a couple of years ago when visiting Lego Land.

Home

wwaswas

We went to the Chertsey one above when we went to Legoland. Right by the river so a bit different despite being fairly urban location.

LoCo
    Free Member

Was at Swiss farm at the weekend, didn’t go in bar though, good facilities, and electric hook up etc if needed, ok if you don’t mind mega camp type thing.

natrix
    Free Member

This is a nice site http://www3.hants.gov.uk/basingstoke-canal/campsite.htm

Next door to Tunnel Hill as well so you might be able to get a sneaky ride in.

25 minute drive to Legoland.

Yak

You’ll need phenomenal stamina to last 2 days there. Good luck.
    The actual lego stuff is really interesting. It’s the massive theme park latched onto it that’ll drain the life out of you.

mogrim

boxelder – Member
    Going to bite the bullet and spend a couple of days in the land of lego

Unless it’s massively changed in the past 5 years since I visited, I’d say a day was enough.

boxelder

Thanks all, I’ll check those out.
    Perhaps I’ll need a ‘Camberwell carrot’ for day 2?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Legoland, Windsor – camping’ is closed to new replies.