Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • left my saddle and seatpost cannock chase sunday 8th
  • rcsbikes
    Free Member

this is a long shot guys but i left my fizik seat carbon rails an ritchey carbon post on the floor in the car park next to the cafe, ive rang no one has handed it in offering a reward, and i run my own bike repair shop runcorn cycle services ltd so will throw a free service in as well ha ok thanks

jedimaster
    Free Member

Hi mate, I think I saw it yesterday evening , did you leave it in the part of the car park that’s really close to the cafe? I remember seeing an abandoned carbon fibre seat and seatpost of some sort.
    We left where it was as both the cafe and the bike shop were closed, hoping that their rightful owner will return. Maybe they’re still lying there?

rcsbikes
    Free Member

Hi m8 , didnt realise till got back to runcorn , are gutted cant believe i left it anyway thanks Jedi, probaly gone for good cheers m8

rcsbikes
    Free Member

Sorry forgot to say it was 6 pm wen i left so it was shut wen i phoned from hone they checked this morning for me but it had gone

garthmerenghi
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that rcs. I left a pair of brand new oakleys on the car roof last month. Retraced my journey but they were gone. I think there must be a big 2nd hand shop in the sky where all the lost kit goes. Hope your seat turns up.

jedimaster
    Free Member

Yeah, it was around 6 o’clock when I saw it mate, arrr really gutted for you 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘left my saddle and seatpost cannock chase sunday 8th’ is closed to new replies.