Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Left my Endura riding glasses at Gisburn
  • bigdaddy

Yesterday I think my Endura riding glasses (in their black case) fell out of the car in the car park at Gisburn. In the faint hope that anyone on here found them, I’d be grateful to get them back (only 2 weeks old, grrrr!) email andrew.lewis@nas.org.uk

Thanks all

martinhutch

http://www.facebook.com/groups/24782136080/

See Mike Marsden’s post a little way down.

Edit: Incidentally, how’s Gisburn riding? Looked pretty good at the car park from your pic on the epiphany thread.

bigdaddy

I need help with that, don’t do Facebook! How do I get that message? Gisburn was riding well, although it was hard to tell what was hard packed grippy snow and what was scary sheet ice! It was pretty clean too – a nice benefit from being frozen solid… Btw, thanks for the help

martinhutch

I don’t really do Facebook either, here was his post:

Mike Marsden
    Found some riding glasses in the car park last night. If you can tell me the brand and colour I’ll post them off to you….. £40+ worth by the looks of things….

Cheers

Mike
    12 hours ago

I’ve messaged him with a link to this thread, which should do it, don’t have any other way to contact him though.

EDIT: Have PM’d you with what looks like a work email and phone number, all readily accessible a couple of clicks onward.

bigdaddy

Great, thank, it’d be awesome to get them back!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Left my Endura riding glasses at Gisburn’ is closed to new replies.