Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Left knee suddenly feels locked up the eases?
  • badllama
    Free Member

Ok I’ve had this three times now once on twice on the way to work once out at the wekend after a stop.

Basically at the weekend took miss llama out for a bike ride stopped for a drink then had to go down steps onto a railway line bridalway took miss llamas’s bike down went back up got mine started carrying it down and suddenly my left knee feels locked rubbed it 5 mins then seemed to loosen up then carried on riding without issue.

On the way to work leather out the back gate down the road along golf course path then was I start to climb sudddenly left knee stiffens up until it’s painful to ride, just keep going as i have to get to work after a min or two feels loosened up again without pain

anyone any ideas?

Doing 14 miles a day to and from work (al leat 4 days a week) plus a bit of riding at weekends. Pritty painful then gone 😕

Roblilly
    Free Member

I’m no doctor, but it sounds like a small meniscal tear. No big deal but you can get it cleaned out pretty easy. Mine took 2 weeks to recover.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Roblilly +1, though didn’t go down the getting it cleaned out path.

badllama
    Free Member

Cheers guys best to goto docs then take it from there 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

You get to learn how to stop it locking up. Mine’s a pretty bad tear, but I just can’t stand the thought of being inactive for recovery, so live with it.

badllama
    Free Member

Well managed to get booked in on monday so I’ll see what is said not a great fan of allowing others to tinker with my insides as every time I’ve had things done in the past first frost always reminds me certain parts of my body are no longer 100% in working order 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Left knee suddenly feels locked up the eases?’ is closed to new replies.