Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Leeds Urban Bike Park approved
  • darrenspink
    Free Member

Just heard that https://www.cyclescape.org/issues/2336-urban-bike-park-and-bike-hub has been approved by the council.

nealglover
    Free Member

That’s great news. Any further into.

firestarter
    Free Member

Odd place to build it. I’ve been bricked in the fire engine there so many times I’ve lost count.

ads678

That’s great, I was thinking about this today as I was riding past it. Have been looking on the planning portal every now and then but if wasn’t showing anything.

Can’t wait for it to open. I can pop in on my way to and from work!!

Edit: firestarter – it’s not that odd, as there’s already mtb trails in miggy woods and that golf course has been closed for a while I think.
    It is a bit of a shit hole round there but just makes you ride faster!! 😉

blader1611
    Free Member

Firestarter – couple of my mates have done detached duties round that area on the fire engines and it always amazes me when they tell me how often they get bricked.

ton

miggy woods is not like it used to be. the days of burn out cars seem to have passed. it is a great place for riding, with some cracking little runs.
    nice little cafe there now at the new bandstand area.

darrenspink
    Free Member
    snotrag

Great news – they already host CX racing there and earlier this year had an XC race which was great fun – it will be great of kids to have access to this place without needing their parents ferrying them out into the countryside. Well done all.

firestarter
    Free Member

Can you ride there at the moment my little lad wants a ride at the weekend

robgclarkson
    Free Member

Yes it’s fine to ride there at the moment lots of little runs and what not

firestarter
    Free Member

Cheers mate

ads678

Just gone past the main entrance, and the diggers are being dropped off already!!

This is gonna make my commute to work much more interesting!!

bennn
    Free Member

A trail centre I can ride to from my house, sounds good to me!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Leeds Urban Bike Park approved’ is closed to new replies.