Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lee Quarry tomorrow (fri 11th june)
  • bungalistic
    Free Member

Going up north so thought I would hit this place on the way up, probably be around there for about 1pm if anyone is about or a ride. Never been before so any advice on parking, which bits are most fun etc… are all welcome.

squiff
    Free Member

I prefer Gisburn forest :D, lee quarrys more of a play around park in my opinion, but each to their own.

BenjiM

You can spend a good few hours goofing around at lee quarry. To be honest most of it's fun.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chunkypaul
    Free Member

i parked on the rough parking area at the back of futures park (off the A681), quarry is just up the rough road to the left of the terrace houses

streetmap pointy thing not working for me at the moment

TonyL
    Free Member

I'm planning on doing a trail inspection there tomorrow afternoon over the moors to cragg quarry then back to Lee Quarry to inspect the trails there. I'll happily show you around a bit if you like I'll be in a Countryside Service Van lurking around the quarry around 1pm or on a Genesis Alpitude or Giant VT.

bungalistic
    Free Member

Cool i'll look out for you then TonyL i'll be the one in the red honda riding a heavy white hardtail, once i've found out where to park.

carbon337
    Free Member

Car park looks like a dis used lorry park on right heading east. Futures park or something like that. Doesn't look much like a car park. I was there today between 4-6 but it was quite windy.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Where are you going up North? Few of us heading to Whinlater from Oxfordshire, probably going to visit LQ on the way back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lee Quarry tomorrow (fri 11th june)’ is closed to new replies.