Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lee Quarry this week?
  • JxL
    Free Member

Anybody up for a ride in Lee Quarry this week? I am thinking Wednesday/Thursday/Friday.

Need to explore the course for Brownbacks race on 19th April! (newbie category).

bland

Im hopefully working in Accrington for the next couple of weeks so seems rude to not call in after work one night, sounds like a fun place and being so close to home needs to be played on.

my email is dash_bland art hotmail doot com, drop me a mail as i may not find this post again!

neil853
    Free Member

i’ll be riding there thrursday night once my legs have recovered from the whinlatter challenge sunday! two of us from preston are heading up

neil853
    Free Member

bland where are you from?

JxL
    Free Member

Neil – what time are you thinking? I don’t have lights on my bike so night-time is not an option really. Could I follow you in my car, as it looks quite hard to find with sat nav.

P.S im also from Preston (well, clayton brook near bamber bridge to be more exact)

neil853
    Free Member

it should be light till around 8ish, i was only going to have a blast around for an hour or two. its only 30-35 mins from preston. yeah you can follow me. i was going to try and get away by 5-5:30 can you do that? i finish at 4

Junkyard
    Free Member

i would as well but I cannot do Thursday due to ballet classes.. that would be the wife going to them not me BTW.

neil853
    Free Member

anyone else up for a blat about thursday night?

JxL
    Free Member

Mmmm I would like to spend some more time there, but for the first time i guess it will do! Any chance you are driving past Chorley/A6 to get there?

I might go Rivington first to warm up. Weather is looking excellent so far.

bland

Grr, work has gone up the spout so i wont be up that way now, i live in Oldham but will be in Glossop that afternoon so im going to leave this week

neil853
    Free Member

you need a lift like JxL? my email is neilDOT853ATgooglemailDOTCOM, give me an email and we’ll sort something out.

in used to know a darren bland from back home, he’s in the manchester area now, he was from hartlepool in the north east.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lee Quarry this week?’ is closed to new replies.