• This topic has 16 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Lee Quarry next Saturday
  • jimmy

Is anything on or anyone around next Saturday afternoon? Have a wedding to attend in Clitheroe so thought I may take advantage and see what its all about.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

pretty sure there'll be people there. there usually is at the weekend, regardless of weather!

nbt

Gisburn forest trails are closer to Clitheroe than Lee Quarry.

Junkyard
    Free Member

what he said gisburn MUCH closer mintes away.
    Lee Quarry will look close on a map as but will take 45-60 mins to get to.
    E-mail me and I will see what I am up to but more interested in Gisburn as been to Lee Quarry.

lowey

Are you in working order then Junkyard ?

ton

i could be up for a afternoons fun boys……………
    jimmy, johnnie and dave ❓ 8)

lowey

Sorry Tony, not riding this weekend 🙁

ton

next weekend dave……………doh

JxL
    Free Member

I might be up for it, been a while since went for a ride in Lee Quarry rather than a race.

+1 for Gisburn if your going Junkyard.

taka
    Free Member

ill go to guisburn forest depends if i get this bike built by then the new trails are ace up there 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Is this a date then?

Working order me…..I can almost take deep breathes so should be ok for next weekend may get a darkside bimble at weekend but nothing frantic.

taka
    Free Member

haha i felt like that 😈

stumpyjon

Clitheroe to Lee Quarry – 30 mins, Clitheroe to Guisburn Forest 20 mins (I live 2 miles from the quarry and work in Clitheroe, 😉 gotta know the lanes though).

If it was me I'd head up to Guisburn.

jimmy

Ride around Guisburn sounds good if people are keen. I'll be aiming for about midday. The SO will be in tow – she won't ride with us but if I can point her at some easy trails it would be a bonus.

Me this morning;

nbt

Ton, we're up there tomorrow if you fancy it still, 11am at the main carpark

ton

nbt, when i replied to this post i was talking about next weekend…sorry for the confusion……… 😳

i will be doing retail therapy tomorrow in manchester with my good lady and daughter………. 😥

nbt

i will be doing retail therapy tomorrow in manchester with my good lady and daughter

rather you than me! soon, ton, soon, we'll get a ride in

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Lee Quarry next Saturday’ is closed to new replies.