Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lee Quarry at Night
  • pendlechris
    Free Member

Would you say this is safe to do at night, heard there are some large drop offs on the sides, there would be 2 of us with hope 4 led’s, would it be safe?

Whatsit
    Free Member

Um, I’d say go do it in the daylight and see for yourself 1st.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

i’d say not.. AFIK there’s some pretty technical bits and I would have thought it best to do it in daylight..

snowslave

Done it at night a couple of times before it was finished, and then it WAS technical. No probs. It’s dead short, so link in with something else. Do some stuff round Walsden and Bacup or something and incorporate Lee Quarry into it.

There are large drop offs at some points, but they’re the same size at night as at day. Try it in daylight first if you’re worried, then you’ll now what to expect.

TonyL
    Free Member

I would recomend going round in daylight first, I did spec reflective way markers to help with night riding but there are not that many of them so I’m not sure how much this helps. Also for the next few weeks new trails are being built up there (by Rowan Sorrell) and some of the existing ones altered so some sections may take you by suprise even if you have been before.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lee Quarry at Night’ is closed to new replies.