Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Lee Quarry
  • richardkennerley

Might get permission for a ride in a week or two ( 🙄 ) Thought I might go to LQ as I’ve not been for ages.

What’s the latest up there? I remember hearing about some trail being washed out?

I’ve seen posts on Instagram about the rolling boar routes. Struggling to find decent info about them. Are they fully way marked/easy to follow? Will be wanting a decent few hours out that takes minimal planning! I’ve done very little riding round there apart from the two quarries.

ulysse
    Free Member

Washed out bit on bottom of lowest singletrack has a 10 yard bypass, nicer than the old route IMHO, you can’t miss it, red and black trails are clearly marked, or just cut it up and session whatever tickles yer fancy, climb to crag is awesome( SurfMatt) and a must, get to top, turn right on to rooley moor rd, follow fork to left, keep riding till you see the 2 reservoirs, crags a figure of 8,once on you can’t get lost. Watch for loose rocks as per, had a hand size chunk fly off the front tyre and hole me leg just above ankle height, coulda been worse, if me leg hadn’t have been in the way, the cranks would have had a reet smacking

MadBillMcMad

rolling boar GPXs are all here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lee Quarry’ is closed to new replies.