Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Lee & Cragg Quarry – whats the current situation ?
  • MadBillMcMad

sounds fine to me.

what time/day you leaving Edenfield ?

christhetall
    Free Member

That’s what I’m unsure about – I’ve got a plumber coming round in the morning !

Probably around 12

MadBillMcMad

too late for me.

christhetall
    Free Member

Well if you see a tall bloke in a green helmet and a 29er that will be white to start off with…..

christhetall
    Free Member

In the end, didn’t get going til 2, which made things a bitv rushed. I’d say the rossendale way section past Waugh Well is a bit too cheeky for this year – very soft in places. Will work out an alternative for next time. Pretty impressed with Cragg – although I was always a bit concerned that I’d taken a wrong turn and was suddenly going to find someone coming the other way. In fact there was only one other rider up there, plus 5 lads on motos but I think they stayed off the MTB trail.

Has to be said the Drop-off cafe in Edensfield is excellant – very bike friendly – bike wash, stands, locks, don’t mind the fact that you’re filthy, plenty of cakes.

I agree with Podge that Gisburn is better, but this is more on-route.

thepodge
    Free Member

You might want to edit that, agreeing with me in public will do you no favours.

johnw1984
    Free Member

I was at Lee on Sunday with the Wife and Father in law. Quite a few friendly folk up there who were willing to chat 🙂

Went to go to Cragg from Lee, but we were losing light and had none ourselves!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Lee & Cragg Quarry – whats the current situation ?’ is closed to new replies.