Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Lebara vs GiffGaff, whats better?
  • popstar
    Free Member

As per title, did a bit of browsing and their deals are the same. Thing is I would like to find out which big operator do they use O2/TMobile etc?

Fancy £15 unlimited internet/texts with 500 minutes deals. Atm swaying towards giffgaff as STW mentions it a lot, just wanted to be sure. Lebarra offers better international calls however.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Giff gaff uses O2. I’m in the process of swapping to gift gaff as a few mates use it and around here the signal and coverage is good. I don’t know anything about lebara.

vanilla83
    Free Member

I’m with GiffGaff and have been for years – wouldn’t go elsewhere. If you go with them, sign up through this link and you’ll get £5 free extra credit

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I am with GiffGaff and apart from the time that the O2 network went down while I was stranded at the side of the road it has been fine. I don’t use my personal phone for international calls so they are not an issue.

I didn’t do any research though, I just posted the question on STW and did what you lot told me. 😉

qwerty
    Free Member

Virgin VIP = unlimited everything (no tethering) for £15

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’m with GiffGaff and will be shortly changing to 3. The GG/O2 data coverage is not what it claims to be round here, so makes it pointless when I can’t get on the internet (I was previously with Orange and coverage was fine).

bruceonabike
    Free Member

Used to be with GiffGaff, they are good, and “community” run which means when you ask for help it’s other customers who help you. I switched to Tesco though because I got a better deal. If you have multiple phones in your household the Tesco give you extra minutes, texts or data. Plus you can monitor and cap yur children’s useage.

popstar
    Free Member

Virgin unlimited small print states virgin to virgin calls, which isn’t ideal. As most calls will be x-network.

Tried googling Lebarra who is their provider, couldnt find anything yet.

popstar
    Free Member

Found out, lebara use vodafone while giffgaff O2. In recent surveys have seen less complaints from O2 than Vodafone. But guess its even between those two.

http://ukmobilecoverage.co.uk/network/lebara

jambalaya
    Free Member

Three is £12.90 for unlimited data, 200 mins and 5000 texts – monthly contract sim only. How is giffgaff/lebara better, curious as I was intending to go with Three as their data speeds are excellent (much better than t-mobile and vodafone in my experience as I have a 3 mobile wifi device) and you get 4G for free when they roll it out (in progress)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Lebara vs GiffGaff, whats better?’ is closed to new replies.