Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Learnt my lesson this time, pinkbike = crap
  • curlie467
    Free Member

I never receive anything, 3 buys, 3 fails.

Luckily always pay by paypal goods but it takes a damn long time to get it back.

Crap site.

joelm76
    Free Member

not good. Lot of hassle. Were they UK sellers?

My experience of it was ok, used it twice for buying from UK sellers

kevj
    Free Member

I have bought from there on two occasions but have only ever collected and paid cash. Takes away the risk.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Used it once, got the item 2 days later…

curlie467
    Free Member

Must be just me then, yes, uk sellers.

Never mind, these things happen but it is annoying when you get left without a bike to ride!

hambl90
    Free Member

Got to be carefull on here lately , had the same happen to me .

mikey74
    Free Member

Just because you had a few bad experiences it’s still no reason to write off an entire website and it’s subscribers/viewers.

Even if you never go near the classifieds again, Pink Bike still has so much more to offer than being a mere market place.

albo

Think I’ve bought 20 items or so on there… No problems at all…

Deveron53
    Free Member

I’ve never completed a sale on there. Got cold feet due to flaky people. Always get good results on retrobike. They do recent stuff as well!

Northwind

Pinkbike does have an immense amount of scammers. Here and on Bikeradar, my default is to pay by paypal gift. But on Pinkbike? Wouldn’t dream of it. And it’s just as well, since I’d be out £200 just now if I did.

curlie467
    Free Member

Just because you had a few bad experiences it’s still no reason to write off an entire website and it’s subscribers/viewers.

Even if you never go near the classifieds again, Pink Bike still has so much more to offer than being a mere market place.

Thats fair really, i wont write the whole site off, just a bit disappointed really and hate having down time on the bike.
    Just venting so please dont be offended anyone.

roddi18
    Free Member

No classifieds are risk free.
    I brought a pair of forks from ‘Enduro1987’ on here over a month ago and am still without the forks or the £358 i paid for them through paypal even though paypal have sided with me on the ‘resolution centre’ case but i guess unless he has the money in the account they can’t get it? Next step is police if this doesn’t bare me any fruit by the end of next week.
    For the record i have brought and sold many things from pinkbike and never had a problem

kimbers

fwiw ive bough quite a few things on pinkbike, including forks, frame , brakes never had any problems

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Learnt my lesson this time, pinkbike = crap’ is closed to new replies.