Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Learn how to NOT spoil the TdF …….
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

But the aracer (my) Armstrong/Contador thread should have SPOILER posted with it – in case it comes up with new news? (far too bloody honest for my own good!!)

cynic-al
    Free Member

Something about complaining about sports results hours after a public broadcaster has let the cat out of the bag during tea time coverage I think

OK let's see if you can comprehend…she is complaining hours later, but presumably saw the spoiler thread earlier in the day, which spoilt her evening viewing, and she complained about it later on.

And Woman's tendency to complain about minor indescretions the fairer sex have long forgotten. Life in a nutshell.

Not my life, thanks.

aracer
    Free Member

No tankslapper, that is fine. The title itself doesn't give anything away (particularly given it's an old thread), and it's easy enough not to open such threads when you haven't seen the race.

Oh, and well done for getting the point and apologising – ISTM this thread is having the result it was intended to.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrsflash
    Free Member

God this argument is getting annoying now. it's quite simple. Talk all you like about the tdf in threads. Just don't put anything that gives any info away in the title – call it TDF Stage 19 thread or something. Then those of us who don't want to see any news just avoid that thread. No-one's saying don't talk about the tour, just don't talk about specifics in the TITLE.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Mrsflash – you missed something important out there…

You have to put 'SIMPLES' at the end now. It is the law.

🙂

DrDolittle
    Free Member

OK let's see if you can comprehend…she is complaining hours later, but presumably saw the spoiler thread earlier in the day, which spoilt her evening viewing, and she complained about it later on

Im confused now Al…. all this jumping backwards and forwards in time isn't natural.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Mrs Flash that was exactly my point! If you put
    "TDF – Stage xx" then people can read and comment anything like that including Cav's disqual etc etc.

Can't even be bothered to comment anymore it was just to stop people runining for those that want to watch the highlights and get excited without knowing what happened!

Thanks .. end of.

uplink
    Free Member

Contador's retained the yellow today

😉

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I like that Uplink! he he!

aracer
    Free Member

Spoilsport – now I know he hasn't failed a drugs test, or fallen over in the bathroom you've completely ruined my evening viewing.

tankslapper
    Free Member

uplink – Member

Contador's retained the yellow today

Dam you uplink! I wanted to catch that this evening 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Learn how to NOT spoil the TdF …….’ is closed to new replies.