Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Leamington Spa bike shops?
  • oldnick

I’ve got to twiddle my thumbs near Leamington Spa tomorrow, anyone know of any decent bike shops to visit near there, say a 10 mile radius?

z1ppy

Kelvin Cycles sold me my 1st mtb, it was a size too big! (10 years ago, I don’t hold much of a grudge)

John Atkins used to have some interesting stuff in..

Broadribbs behind the parade (they sell as discount bike direct on the t’internet)

The bikeyard where just opening when I last visited.

bamboo
    Free Member

The bike yard in Leamington is in the town centre, but is quite small. Mike Vaughan in Kenilworth is much more substantial if you want a browse, and they seem like a nice bunch too

rOcKeTdOg

Atkins & Bike yard (get them to direct you to the 4X track) are best in town & mike Vaughan in Kenilworth, broadribbs is ok but can be a bit meh these days

Onzadog
    Free Member

How much thumb twiddling? Bikedynamic is in Leamington. Well worth a visit if he’s got space.

jamj1974

Used to quite like Mike Vaughn but now I am lukewarm at best. They refused at first to true a wheel for me – apparently because I hadn’t bought the bike from them…

MrsToast
    Free Member

thebikeyard are good, and slightly bigger than you might imagine (they have showrooms at the back!). Lovely chaps and chappesses.

John Atkins are good, but I’d say more road orientated than mtb focused.

Broadribbs have improved a lot since they were refitted.

There’s Mike Vaughan’s in Kenilworth (Trek, Specialized), but they can be a bit funny.

honeybadgerx

I can heavily recommend Albany Cycles in Coventry, good service, will do deals on price for regulars, and good for fork servicing.

oldnick

Thanks all, especially Mrs Toast – the links helped no end on a slow 3g connection 🙂

Found a couple of them, went into the Bikeyard asked for a half-link and came out with a hydration pack 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Leamington Spa bike shops?’ is closed to new replies.