Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Leaking Camelback bladder – pin hole – repair how??
  • dickie
    Free Member

My camelback bladder has a pin hole at the top on the back side of the filling hole, how can I repair it?

ilovemygears
    Free Member

glueless patch will do a amazing job

goodgrief
    Free Member

life-time warranty, get it replaced!

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Park puncture repair patch, they’re transparent and covered in sticky goodness

postierich
    Free Member

puncture repair kits do not work been there done that, planning on trying Stans juice next! 😀

carlos
    Free Member

If its the smooth bladder – Clean the outside where the hole is, dry it and stick on a square of Duct Tape. Works a treat, patched 2 holes in my old one like that and never leaked.

If its the textured bladder – No idea what’ll stick

Carl

Aidan
    Free Member

Good luck if you go the warranty route. Zyro told me to get lost 🙁

simonm
    Free Member

Yeh, I’ve just had the same issue – Camel back warranty not worth the paper its written on…. I really have no recolection of where i purchased it from, and what should it matter if there is a lifetime warranty ? I’m certainly not going to get someone I DIDNT purchase it from to warrent it !

Dear Simon
    Thank you for your e-mail regarding your Camelbak reservoir, we are sorry to hear of the issue you have experienced with this product.
    We would ask you to return the item to the shop from which it was purchased for inspection under warranty, any warranty claim lies with the retailer even if it was given as a gift or won as a prize. This also includes mail order and internet companies as the product should also be returned to them for inspection.
    As well as the receipt a proof of purchase can include a credit or debit card statement or delivery note. If you have mislaid your receipt then please discuss with the shop further.

With kind regards
    Wendy Shaw

Customer Services Administrator

simonm
    Free Member

Going to try internationalwarranty@camelbak.com and see what happens.

nbt

Have had 2 bladders replaced under warranty via my LBS, one that I bought from them that they replaced free, one I bought elsewhere for which I paid the postage (I bought the bladder while on holiday and there was no reasonable way to get back to that shop).

In both cases the bladder was indeed faulty, and was replaced FOC.

NewRetroTom

I repaired a hole in my camelbak with seam grip.
    Works a treat.

spooky_b329

I got one replaced at Halfords…its not my fault bladders aren’t multi-tool proof 🙂

simonm
    Free Member

Good morning Simon

Thank you for your email regarding your Camelbak reservoir.

If you could return your reservoir to a local retailer and ask for it to be inspected under warranty they should be able to assist you further with the problem. We do not deal direct with the end consumer as we are a distribution company only and we only deal with the retailer.

With kind regards

Wendy Shaw

Customer Services Administrator

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Leaking Camelback bladder – pin hole – repair how??’ is closed to new replies.