Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Leacann Muir (Auchindrain) tomorrow! Weather looks braw!
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

One of my favourite rides in the country tomorrow, can’t wait, myself and Desboy3 of this parish. Anyone else who fancies it is more than welcome, looking to be at the start (Auchindrain museum south of inveraray) at roughly 10am.

Looks like blue skies and a toasty 14 degrees.

bigyinn
    Free Member

The destroyer of bikes ride…… 😈

Waderider
    Free Member

Ooooo, that’s a good one, hope you have a good day.

You could just go to a trail centre instead you know.

13thfloormonk

Jealous!

Can you report back on the trail though? Someone on the “nicest trail in scotland” thread mentioned the amazing rocky stream bed section near the start had been ‘sanitised’ 🙁

If there’s that much groundwater running though I’m sure it’ll return to normal soon enough

dh
    Free Member

Good ride, always thought somebody should install a wee cafe at the loch awe side for a half-way round cup of tea.

enjoy.

DH

downshep

Take yer snorkel, you WILL get very wet.

jad
    Free Member

Jealous. Very.

tandemwarriors

Oooh, not done that one yet, which is shameful as it’s only just over an hour away from me in little ol’ Dunoon. Pics please. The weather here today was stunning, hope you get the same.

13thfloormonk

How was it NoBeer? Sanitised bits still good?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Shame, Oh the shame!. After my earlier boasting of heading up there, we didn’t make it due to my mate having a bit of bother wi his neck!. D’oh!.

Sorry Ian, I’ll try and get there soon though, got a week off in november, from the 8th onward if you can make it?.

bumbly1
    Free Member

The stream has been sanitised/ruined as has that bit of the path but still a good trail.

Tom

13thfloormonk

Sounds very interesting Greg, would it definitely be a weekday?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I *may* be able to do the sat or sun (13/14th) depending on the good ladies’ shifts, and my subsequent daddy day care duties. Not really one for the burley!.

13thfloormonk

Let me try and wrangle another day off, I’ll aim for the friday?

Will email you when I know!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Leacann Muir (Auchindrain) tomorrow! Weather looks braw!’ is closed to new replies.