Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Le Mans 24hr gate tickets
  • professor_fate
    Free Member

Looking to take in the race weekend this June, haven’t been for some 13/14yrs so wondering if anyone been recently and just bought tickets on arrival?

breninbeener

Watching this as i quite fancy it!

br
    Free Member

No, but bought tickets from a ‘tout’ at the gates before – seats ended up opposite the screen at the pit-lane exit, front row in an upper stand 🙂

RESULT!

leegee

It is possible but I don’t know any details.

I got talking to some guys who were camping close to my group in 2014, they were regulars, arrived without tickets and I remember them going to the ticket office to get them.

I would arrange somewhere to stay before hand though.

Ten tenths or Pistonheads would be a good place to ask.

professor_fate
    Free Member

Last time there I was camping in one of the main campsites, about 15 euros and just find a space – no probs. I expect things to have tightened up since as is the nature of such things. I can live with a couple of days without a shower…

bombjack
    Free Member

Do it. General admission tickets are always available on the gate, it’s about 70 bucks for the duration of the week, and qualifying has free grandstands so you can sit where you like. Loads of places to watch from come race time, I’d recommend heading down to mulsanne corner to grasp the shear scale of the place. Every year I don’t go I’m gutted and question why!
    Bj

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Le Mans 24hr gate tickets’ is closed to new replies.