Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Le Creuset cast iron casserole pot recipes.
  • lotto
    Free Member

Finally picked up a 26cm one in a sale. What recipes have you got? Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, fish. Not fussed.

cranberry
    Free Member

Any casserole recipe will work with the Le Creuset pots – they don’t need special recipes.

PS -don’t go dropping the pan or lid on anything you hold dear.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Like your foot…

lemonysam
    Free Member

Or in my mum’s case, my sister. Still, as she pointed out, at least it stopped it cracking on the tiles.

steveoath
    Free Member

we like this

Had it tonight actually.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Any casserole recipe. Also very good for classic French receipes like Chicken Fricasee or Coq au vin.

chapps123
    Free Member

Slow cooked beef in red wine. Mushrooms, carrots, onion, Garlic, Thyme. Cook slowly whilst drinking the leftover wine.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Pretty much anything, ours (actually a fake one from Aldi) gets used as a big pan on the hob, do roasts in it (if it’s enameled make sure the bone doesn’t touch it or it’ll crack), use it as a slow cooker, pretty much anything, it goes from hob to oven to washing up and back again, not actually sure where it’d go if I had to put it away!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Brace of pheasant, fried in a hot pan and a little oil to brown the skin.
    In Le Creuset, small amount of oil, chopped onion, carrot, shallot, whatever you’ve got veg-wise.
    Add some wild rice.
    Put the pheasant in.
    Pour over a bottle of red.
    Season and herbs to taste.
    Leave for a few hours in a low oven.

Nom.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Lamb, beef and pork mince, sliced shallots, sliced mushrooms, lots of oregano, lots of garlic, 2 cans peeled plum tomatoes, cinnamon stick and 3 or 4 bay leaves, half a bottle of red, some sugar + season very well. 6 hours on a very low heat in oven and serve with pasta. Uber bol I call it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Le Creuset cast iron casserole pot recipes.’ is closed to new replies.