Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lazy sellers
  • wukfit
    Free Member

I just don’t understand why some people can’t be bothered to make any effort

When people on forums link to an old advert, it’s not hard to copy and paste the original advert into the new post you’ve managed it with the address

And have just found this one on eBay

Rather than listing the spec, please take a look online, as I have not changed anything on the bike since I purchased it.

I’m selling because I’m one of those guys who get into new hobbies without keeping them up!! 🙂

It has hardly been used. Only a couple of small chips to frame. Please feel free to take a look if you live in the Southampton area before bidding.

New price is around the £1000 mark.

Size M. 54cm. (19″)
    Posted with eBay Mobile

Annoys me to the point I won’t actually click the link or bid

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Agreed.
    I just make a Pages document with the description and links all formatted, then paste it in each time I repeat the ad.
    CMD+C
    CMD+V
    Job done. 🙂

Swelper
    Free Member

Technology and human nature makes us lazy so why not in my opinion. Don’t bother me at all TBH

DT78
    Free Member

Dont moan. This is how you get bargains. Lazy seller = less bids

konabunny
    Free Member

I’m looking for motorbikes at the moment and it’s unreal how many people put a description that’s just “good bike make an offer no timewasters”. Mate, you’re the timewaster!

scotroutes

I assume you’ve also set up a script that submits the ad for your MARIN SAN ANSELMO every day too?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

[*]No. I do it manually. I follow the rules of the classifieds for to the letter:
    No more than 2 ads per day, no reposting the same ad the same day, quote an asking price.
    I don’t ask for PP gift, I give a good description with plenty of good pictures.
    I’ll keep posting until it’s sold. I’ve done the same thing loads of times.
    I’ve bought and sold so much stuff on here its hurts including a car and 2 motorbikes, several full bikes, frames, forks the lot.
    It’s a great classifieds section and I know how to get the best out of it. I always get a good price and have only been messed about once (you know who you are if you’re reading this, and I wasn’t the first you messed around either…) and have never had a complaint about anything I’ve ever sold.
    🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lazy sellers’ is closed to new replies.