After reading loddrik's thread about parking on the zig-zags I was thinking about how many apparently "trivial" laws we seem to have these days that aren't really enforced to any degree and are generally so completely ignored by the population that mentioning them can make you seem a bit of an nitpicking arse.
There are plenty of traffic ones obviously:
- stopping at amber traffic lights
- not entering a junction or hatched area until the exit is clear
- not driving or parking in cycle lanes
And of course a few cycling ones:
- not cycling on the pavement
- requiring reflectors, amber pedal reflectors and kitemarked lights
What else you got?
And what exactly is the point of laws that no one really follows or enforces?