Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • laughing at americans.
  • alpin
    Free Member
    iDave
    Free Member

i've found a lot of british people to be just as thick and insular to be honest – even about their own country

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

But strangely enough iDave, the Australians choose to target the Yanks – I wonder why ?

alpin
    Free Member
    Nico
    Free Member

North Korea's a lot larger than south Korea, I didn't know it was large like that!

allyharp

> i've found a lot of british people to be just as thick and insular to be honest – even about their own country

I agree with you. And it's intelligent people too. A girl I went to uni with drew a map of Spain/Portugal and placed some cities – which included Barcelona in the middle of Portugal 😕

And the reason she was drawing it was because we have a friend from Barcelona.

tails
    Free Member

yeah of course British are stupid, but i love seeing that vid. Wheres the one where a interviewer asks 'what is Afghanistan' and the yank says 'hmmmmm umm is it a sausage' 😆

alpin
    Free Member
    ernie_lynch
    Free Member

yeah of course British are stupid

But luckily we have the BBC broadcasting into people's living rooms every day. I very much doubt that many Brits could be fooled into believing that Australia was in fact a Middle East country called Iran.

iDave
    Free Member

don't be so sure ernie, i've witnessed an english type who thought that scotland was an island below cornwall.

just because they can get BBC documentaries doesn't mean they switch over from sky1

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I very much doubt that many Brits could be fooled into believing that Australia was in fact a Middle East country called Iran.

Your confidence is your downfall. You should talk to some of the people I work with…..
    😐

samuri
    Free Member

I agree, you don't have to work very hard at all to find thick brits. Go down any town centre on a friday night if you don't believe me.

trailmonkey

the english are only thick because we're being americanised.probably something in those burgers. or somefink.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘laughing at americans.’ is closed to new replies.