Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Latest mbuk magazine???
  • chris_mbuk
    Free Member

is it just the shops in my area or has the newest mbuk magazine not come out yet ? it was supposed to be due on the 16th and i havent seen it anywhere, maby they are going to wait until January ? they usually do a preview one in between months?

enduro-aid
    Free Member

not too sure but my subscription one hasn't turned up yet so im thinking its late

valleydaddy
    Free Member

it's out I got a copy in a fuel station in Machynlleth so must be fairly widespread now fella, also seen it in Tesco etc 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

that's issue 246 with free bottle opener???????

issue 247 out 13th Jan

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

You're chris_mbuk, you tell us!

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

ha that's just my sexy screen name Dave, ;p im sure its running late around this area, anyway Ive already got 3 bottle openers on my keys from mbuk lol

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

got it ! found it in the garden center lol

elaineanne
    Free Member

are you sure thats that right issue chris…. i went to garden centre and they only had last months issue in !

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

The one with the Saracen (I thought they made bikes?) bottle opener is in Sainsbugs Halifax.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Oh, and FWIW, I flicked through it and thought it looked utter rubbish. Heres to another year where the number of bike mags I buy (usually in desperation) can be counted on one hand with fingers to spare!

100mphplus
    Free Member

It's been rubbish for years 😉

Coyote
    Free Member

Apart from the Doddy worshiping, it's been a pretty good mag. Last issue is poo though. May be time to cancel the subs again.

mojo5pro
    Free Member

At the mo I think "what mountain bike" is a better read than the others 😯
    Just goes to show the standard of the others!!

elaineanne
    Free Member

singletrack magazine is interesting !

radoggair
    Free Member

peeled the free key ring off mbuk front cover, stuck it to my cycling plus mag and hey presto…… can keep my head toastie with a free buff whilst opening bottles by the camp fire 🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

the mag did a free decent 'black woolie hat' a few months ago (only if you have a small head tho… it fits me…then agin im only little..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Latest mbuk magazine???’ is closed to new replies.