Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Last(ish) ride – what discipline?
  • Kryton57

Well, tomorrow is my last day of paternity leave after the arrival of child no 2, before I return to what my boss has communicated, a very busy schedule.

I have a window of opportunity tomorrow, so what should a professional career orientated father of 2 squeeze in the probable last ride of uninhibited choice that doesn’t reflect everyone elses needs – road or mtb?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

MTB solo with plenty of gnarley bits

crikey
    Free Member

Durr… Road, obviously.

ourmaninthenorth

Either. Ride up a hill with a cracking view. Stop at the top and drink it all in.

Spin
    Free Member

Doggy style.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Doggy style.

Beat me too it!!! 🙂

althepal

Just get a ride in man!
    Our no2 son is five weeks old and as busy as I am at work I still want to contribute when at home but it’s hard going..
    Think I got out 3 weeks ago for a coupla hours but that was it!!
    With regards to the other sort of riding- we’re both usually asleep before our heads hit the pillow!!

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I have started taking the bike to work and grabbing an hour or two when I finish early… this probably only works for me as a) I often finish early afternoon and b) I tend to be in Cumbria/Yorkshire.

Today I shall be riding somewhere in the fells above Orton if I finish as early as anticipated!

Kryton57

Well, it was MTB, a 50k planned mud epic that turned into a 30k “Meh” kinda ride.

C’est la vie…

mattjg
    Free Member

turned into a 30k “Meh” kinda ride.

A “Meh” kinda ride is better than a good day in the office.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Last(ish) ride – what discipline?’ is closed to new replies.