Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Last weekend's STW Purbecks ride Photos! (At last. God I'm slow.)
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I'm actually quite pleased with some of these. [pats himself on the back] No photoshopping, no touching up at all, I just cropped a few of them. 🙂

CLICKY FOR FULL SET

Was a lovely day. That's the ride that will get me through the winter!
    😀

(Shot from moving bike, one handed…)

Sorry, I really like this one for some reason. 🙂

Sombody in the first few riders down here flicked a stone up that caught me square on the forehead. Git. I'll 'av ya! 😉

The descent to Corfe.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Lovely summery pics. I'll keep looking longingly at these over long winter. Good work pete.

knottie8
    Free Member

looks like a great day out , nice pics.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Great pics Pete. It was a bit darker than that last night. Hows the sun burn?

elliptic
    Free Member

Cracking shot of me there Pete (the top one) 🙂

Thanks again to the locals for showing us around, it was a great day's riding (not to mention the pub stops…)

lowey

Superb. Dusty trails mmmmmmmmm

soma_rich
    Free Member

Wish I could have come 🙁

charliedontsurf

Great pics… and very decent of you to ride ahead, stop, set up, snap etc so may times…

oldfart

quality is always worth waiting for !thats why i'm nearly always at the back 😯

RichPenny
    Free Member

Cheers Peter, it's so nice having someone along who's prepared to properly photograph the ride. Lots of quality gurning in there too 🙂

redbikes
    Free Member

Nice shots. Liking the Klein Attitude, good to see one still getting trail use.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Nice shots. Liking the Klein Attitude, good to see one still getting trail use.

I thought so too. 🙂

Lots of quality gurning in there too

I'm glad someone else noticed!

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Sorry Mr Poddy, it might have been a stone from my wheel that smacked you in the head. I didn't see you in one section and had to change my line pretty quickly. The second photo from the bottom ^^ might be a give away. Have a look at my front wheel position. Sorry 😳 Great photos by the way.

genghispod
    Free Member

I'd like to say Thanks to all the faster riders who went ahead and held open the gates for the rest of us. Appreciated.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Last weekend's STW Purbecks ride Photos! (At last. God I'm slow.)’ is closed to new replies.