Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Last van thread – VW T4
  • redted
    Free Member

Lister, it’s a set of Thule aero bars with the footpack taken off double zip tied to each lashing point in the floor. The bike units are velovise pro’s with wheel carriers. It’s nice and Sturdy and works a treat.
    Regds
    Ed

racing_ralph
    Free Member

fullbouncebill – can you email with details of your soon to be for sale transporter. robjackson@hotmail.co.uk

cheers

rob

MrsTricky
    Free Member

Thanks bill

yes it is the scourie camp site – taken last summer – we had the perfect location, and perfect weather too

MrsT

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fullbouncebill
    Free Member

Great I thought I recognised that rocky outcrop,great meals in the Hotel up the road cant remember its name,had many a mocha stop in the campsite cafe though!ace

fullbouncebill
    Free Member

racing ralph,i will email you as soon as i am ready to sell,im having some work Issues at the moment so it might be a while! (Possible loss of job!) 😥

nickc

Jebus I read all these posts about what to replace, about what goes wrong, tappity this, and dodgy welds there….I thought VW were supposed to be well built and reliable?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Bill that would be great. In the mean time can you send me some more pics, mileage and details of work done please?

conkerman
    Free Member

They are pretty reliable.

All stuff breaks, Most of these vans are getting on a bit.

COnks

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Last van thread – VW T4’ is closed to new replies.