Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Last ride while the trails are still dryish
  • Gilles

Here it is:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h4vQa1cDJQ[/video]

scandal42
    Free Member

Lucky bugger, my local trail is now in winter mode, it rained so hard when I was out on Sunday that the trail was running water.

Loved it be fair 😀

bikeneil
    Free Member

It sounds great but I can’t watch it as it won’t let me view it on my phone.

fasthaggis

last ride while the trails are dry..

See,you say that,but it might end up being a very dry, cool winter (it can happen). 🙂

At least that’s what I was thinking tonight as we did our first proper,back in the dark night ride.
    I also thought that I would quite like a bit of wet to soften the trails up 😉

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Hey up Gilles, have to hook up for a ride soon, fancy riding over Bath way for a change (but due to a spate of injuries will be slow)

neninja
    Free Member

Having enjoyed dry trails all Summer, even after heavy rain, the water table round here must be topping up again.

After a bit of rain on Saturday, during Sunday’s ride previously dry trails were properly muddy, there were large puddles and the ditches were holding water again.

scandal42
    Free Member

There is a new nemesis around my local trails….

Wet rocks, nearly died tonight, 12 times.

votchy
    Free Member

Nice one Gilles but you and I both know you yearn for the winter mud of the wyre 😉

Gilles

Ah the Wyre, sounds like a long time ago in a far away county, maybe I should do a Wyre Revival soon.

Captain, any time! Hope your injury was not too serious.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Last ride while the trails are still dryish’ is closed to new replies.