Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Last night I slept with…
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

the bloody dog!!
    Had three nights of settling him in and reckon we’d cracked him, get a bit tipsy with a few folk round at ours, some stY over, dog which has been previously been banned from the sofa seemingly was asleep on it with me till 8.30. No piss or shit to wake up to though!

piemonster

No piss or shit to wake up to though!

Great effort, brave to admit you have this problem. I respect that.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Drink coffee you’ll cure that in no time..

😉

gavstorie
    Free Member

Is “Dog” a cutesy name you have for your wife?

Just checking…..

funkrodent

Ha! The dog was up with me and Madame F’Rodent and guests last night. Happily howling along to Auld land Syne (or was it us howling along to her singing ALS..) and barking at the fireworks on the TV (not the ones outside mind, just the ones on the telly). Kids slept downstairs on a mattress and when I went down this morning one kid was squeezed onto the edge of the mattress and one was on the sofa. The dog on the other hand was stretched happily across the mattress, snuggling up to one of the pillows, snoring away happily.

To add insult to injury we’ve had her for a year now and she’s house-trained to perfection. Other than at my parents’ house where the done thing apparently, is to produce a sloppy, wet and smelly gift on the hall carpet within minutes of arriving.

Not entirely sure that she intended one of the kids to step in it and tread it through the house, but I guess she will just see that as an added bonus.. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Last night I slept with…’ is closed to new replies.