Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Last nice day for a while – where you riding?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Can’t decide road or MTB. I would rather MTB but I might be better off having a steady road ride from a training point of view.

LittleNose
    Free Member

MTB after work at Swinley – hoping it’s drained a bit after rain at the weekend

Gary_M
    Free Member

20 mile ride home in the sunshine hopefully

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    whitestone
    Free Member

21Km in to work, the same or maybe a bit more on the way home.

DezB
    Free Member

Last nice day for a while

Yeah, cheers.

matt_outandabout

From the garage to office and back…
    Possibly round the woods tonight – after the lawn is mown..

ferrals
    Free Member

Cyclocross training for me before work. 1hr haring round the local park. Was baking even at 8am. No riding later, got to have a sea swim and a BBQ 8)

whitestone
    Free Member

after the lawn is mown

Thanks for reminding me 😈

Then I suppose I’d better check the triffids courgettes.

mrtickle
    Free Member

MTB at Reeth after work for some much needed training before Ard Rock

Alex

Woods above Ross. Ran in them last night. Nice and dry. Off to Scotland tomorrow so no riding for me until the weekend anyway… forecast doesn’t look that grim anyway.

IHN

Nowhere 🙁

The weather better be okay at the weekend, we’re off on a two-day Tour de Cotswolds

molgrips
    Free Member

Now I think I’ve got my daughter’s stomach bug.. bugger.

fifeandy
    Free Member

If by nice day you mean 14°C and overcast…..
    But anyway, think i’m going to try and get to the local APR tonight – might try the fast group for the first time, although suspect it’ll end up with the solo ride of shame home.

slackboy

Up and down the Monsal Trail with kids. Weather got much nicer and lots of folk out cycling.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Don’t know who to believe about the weather for the coming hours in east Southampton…

Looks partly cloudy out the window
    Wunderground says expect dry weather for the next six hours
    Metcheck thinks strong likelihood of rain from 1700
    BBC reckons thunderstorms are possible between ~1700 and 2000! 😯

I probably shouldn’t risk a quick ~10-mile blast, left inner thigh felt a bit upset when I started my commute home earlier, so decided to not risk anything too adventurous.

Tomorrow looks a write-off from ~0800, but looks fine from Thursday.

bikebouy
    Free Member

“Last nice day for a while?” Where have you been. It’s been bloody horrible on my part of the coast and in town it’s been raining since June.

craig24
    Free Member

Local one in good old sunny Wigan.

Mister-P
    Free Member

It’s fairly pleasant in the City Of Dreams this afternoon so I’ll be extending my road bike commute up to around 40 miles. Starting in Milton Keynes and heading east towards Bedford and then turning back towards Northampton. There’s some nice country roads out that way.

aracer
    Free Member

I don’t understand the thread title – not perfect weather the next couple of days, but the weekend looks fine http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2653822?day=4

avdave2

40 mile road loop from work. Will be interesting to see if I run in to the teenage boy I ran into last time I rode the same loop a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully he’s now restricted his furious masterbation to his bedroom rather than slap bang in the middle of a quiet country lane.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Sunny and wind-free 16 mile commute in this lunchtime for a late shift. Looks like it’ll be warm and still when I pedal home about midnight (18C!) so may extend the ride home.

kayla1
    Free Member

I had a quick turf around our local loop this morning which should keep me going until Thursday when it’s forecast to cheer up a bit, up here anyway.

globalti
    Free Member

It will be the Wednesday evening hooligan ride, brought forward to Tuesday despite the legs still being a little stiff from the weekend. GtiJunior and I and two other pals will meet in Whalley at my original cycling buddy’s house, loaf around a bit, take the piss a bit then set off and ride for about an hour stopping at the Swan With Two Necks in Pendleton for a pint. Then a mad race the last 2 miles home culminating in a sprint for the small roundbout at the beginning of Mitton Road. We usually cover just over 17 miles in an hour, not bad for a bunch of geriatrics on hilly roads. Good it is and it continues right through the year as long as there isn’t ice on the road.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Going for a HT goon in Lordswood shortly, as it looks like the last dry day for the next week.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

The We$t Highland Way with my son.

The Devil’s Staircase down into Kinloch’ yesterday

And the Kingy, with its showcase mountain, also yesterday:

Have I won? I truthfully think I have. 8)

eddiebaby
    Free Member

20 miles on the way into work. 10 at lunchtime to the pub and 10 so far on the way home. Food next followed by a twilight bimble up Grimms Ditch. And cider to follow.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Last nice day for a while – where you riding?’ is closed to new replies.