Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Last minute present – who has the fastest deliver; wiggle, CRC, etc
  • jimmers
    Free Member

The old dear (my mother) asked me for another present idea. Thinking of some replacement gloves. She lives in the middle of nowhere (Warwickshire) and will be easiest for her to order off net.

Who does the STW massif reckon is the best bet for a xmas delivery?

stevede
    Free Member

CRC are a bit hit and miss at the moment, thread yesterday regarding this, my order has sat processing for nearly a week now (all in stock items). Some have had more luck with them so your call.

thepurist

If I’m in a hurry I’ll always check Merlin first. Limited range but usually quick & cheap-ish.

aracer
    Free Member

I’d go for Merlin or On-One personally if they stock something suitable – the only mail order companies I consistently get same-day dispatch from (my last Wiggle was quick, but I wouldn’t trust them).

jimmers
    Free Member

Cheers guys.

Will see what Merlin and On-One have to offer 🙂

Matt24k
    Free Member

+1 for Merlin. CRC and Wiggle both taken far longer than usual ie next day and now on day 4 and no sign of actual despatch. I know it is very busy at this time of year but I ordered a fishing rod from Amazon yesterday and it was here this morning.

theflatboy
    Free Member

yep not CRC at the moment.

pjm84
    Free Member

Merlin….. ordered late late Friday gone, shipped on Monday, arrived this morning.

CRC – Ordered end of November, shipped 2 weeks later, arrived 7days after shipping (Turned up last Wednesday)

Superficial
    Free Member

Agree about Merlin, Wiggle have been good recently too. CRC less so…

thomthumb
    Free Member

CRC= processing for a week.

email to chase it. 3 days later email to say your enquiry had been passed to someone else.

12 days later. still not shipped. no present for the old man on christmas….

vancoughcough
    Free Member

I hear ruffriders is very fast.

kayak23

She lives in the middle of nowhere (Warwickshire) and will be easiest for her to order off net.

Whereabouts? Quite a few decent bike shops in and around Warks…

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Based on a few orders i’ve placed within the last week, I’d say go for Wiggle

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Don’t think you can call it really- I’ve never really found any one of the big 3 to be consistently any better than the others.

winrya
    Free Member

Merlin or biketart. Ordered some items on friday lunch time, was here sat morning

Jonny5
    Free Member

+1 For Merlin as with others my CRC order is at 1 week and counting for being processed. So glad I chose the next day delivery option.

willfaz
    Free Member

I hear ruffriders is very fast.

steady… 😆

fenlanddavid
    Free Member

Whinstanelys is fast as as fast thing! next day delivery on a order last week, brought something yesterday from em n its dispatched today…
    Used CRC two weeks ago and will not use em again, due to them taking 4 days to dispatch an in stock item to me!!

seosamh77
    Free Member

CRC are slow but eventually get here. wiggle are pretty good, fastest are merlin i reckon.

vikingboy
    Free Member

CRC have advised I cancel my order and replace it to guarantee rapid delivery….although that would mean I would loose my xmas50 discount voucher! Why cant they just go and pick up the bloody stuff beats me.

Taff
    Free Member

Both Wiggle and CRC have been very quick this week. Think today was last guaranteed postage day though

joat

Just used Hargroves for some commuter lights. Ordered Friday- came yesterday. Free first class Royal Mail. Spot on.

cakefacesmallblock

Merlin delivered in 24 hrs on my last 3 orders.
    My last two CRC orders were a week and 10 days respectively, for “ex-stock” items. It ain’t good enough.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Last minute present – who has the fastest deliver; wiggle, CRC, etc’ is closed to new replies.