Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Last friday of the year… Kylie/A&A thread time!
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

its within the rules… i’ve just checked the forum rules and double checked them to make sure.

although not sure how long this thread will last depending on what images people post and what comments they attract. either way…. Mods, if you’re reading this, please ban the people posting the pictures or dirty comments, not me for starting the thread.

to be even safer i’ve found this delightful image to start us off:

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Jeremy Kyle?

philconsequence
    Free Member

(does a sneaky edit so the title says kylie not kyle)

crispybacon
    Free Member

hopefully a non-bannable pic of the singing budgie 😀

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Lyndsey Vonn, awesome ski racer, looking wholesome (more racy pictures available via google)

FuzzyWuzzy

Therese Johaug does it for me (Norwegian xc skier)

philconsequence
    Free Member

mods were right… people seem to have gone off the whole friday thing! ahh well 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Emily Batty. Of course.

None much fitter than Melissa

This thread’s worth a look too….

bigG
    Free Member

It’s not A&A without Victoria..
    ]

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Who’s Melissa? Her face is looking a tad orange compared to the rest of her body! and VP looks like she has buns of steel. mr MC will be happy with the Lindsey Vonn pic!

Melissa Theuriau – French newsreader

RustyMac

Hopefully this pic of the delightfull Anna Kournikova is not too risque.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Athletic? Attractive?
    Would you tell her she’s neither?
    Agata Wrobel, A.D. 2004

donsimon
    Free Member

Hairychested – Member

Athletic? Attractive?
    Would you tell her she’s neither?
    Agata Wrobel, A.D. 2004

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you sir are either blind, drunk or blind drunk… 😈

Hairychested
    Free Member

Neither, just thinking some of us here are a bit unfair as we tend to carry a fair few pounds of extra padding and consider ourselves attractive.
    I don’t fancy her, true, but admire her determination to come back after a couple of years of being totally ignored by her sport’s governing body in Poland.

donsimon
    Free Member

Neither, just thinking some of us here are a bit unfair as we tend to carry a fair few pounds of extra padding and consider ourselves attractive.

I carried about 20kgs more than I do now and thanks to the A&A threads decided that losing the excess could and should have been done, Now getting back to my whippet best. When I get to less than 10% body fat I’ll be happy. 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

frogger
    Free Member
    cinnamon_girl

mdb – you might want to ask the Mods to delete your comment. Joolz is held in high regard on here.

LsD
    Free Member

I like watching the Heavy Snatch………….

Sandwich

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Last friday of the year… Kylie/A&A thread time!’ is closed to new replies.