Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • Last discriminations of STW
  • soobalias
    Free Member

So it would appear that the majority of STW users have been persuaded to get in line, or booted off the forum

No longer can we discriminate against people based on the way they look, their chosen lifestyle or their religious beliefs. All of this is good

No more do we poke fun, for the sake of a thread, at the people of larger build, the people with a different shade of skin colour the minority (on stw) sex or freeliving caravan type folk, even people who ride skinny tyres bikes only suitable for tarmac are kinda accepted.

so what is it about people who vote
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/good-work-tory-voters

MSP

It’s criticism of what they do not who they are.

Do you really really not understand the basis of discrimination?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

similarly you can poke fun at people who get tattoos because they’re ridiculously oversensitive about it while claiming not to be 🙂

D0NK

what MSP said, I’m pretty sure if I punched you in the face you’d complain about it and that would be fine. Of course if you claimed I’d only hit you because I’m an obese black gay jewish gypsy then you’d probably get into trouble.

slimjim78
    Free Member

obese black gay jewish gypsy

I met him once. was a marvelous summer

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

obese black gay jewish gypsy

But does he skid round corners?

Edukator
    Free Member

People who want their money back from a forum superstar because they’ve had no news from him for a couple of months. (unless the thread is still there but I’ve overlooked it)

Edit: I see the victim has started another thread which doesn’t name and shame the fad diet merchant, we’ll see how long it lasts before descrimination sets in.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i like to make fun out of poor people and people with ugly partners and people with a lower IQ level than me and people who use the word ‘and’ too many times in a sentense and people who cant spell sentence.

and people with tattoos.

and binners.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Nah … you forgot us lot, that happen to choose to believe in a sky wizard.

We get called/flamed/trolled all sorts.

But then again I’m not in the sightest bit worried by it

DezB
    Free Member

People who like shite music .. ooh they don’t like it up em.

ton

people who we had hoped were gone for good……..returning from the depths of facebook…….. 😐

philconsequence
    Free Member

dont forget people with different backgrounds or opinions.

people who judge other people for their music choice (i’ve already entered you into the ‘dance off’ part of our wedding debz) and you’ll be dancing to ronan keating, the ambient remixes.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

People who like shite music

hmmm, that’s quite a broad church – unconditionally everybody else’s musical taste is shite and I’m ashamed of mine 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

dont forget people with different backgrounds or opinions

I hate them.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

people who we had hoped were gone for good

eeek 🙁

Ro5ey
    Free Member

What about all those MTBers that ride “off the peg” non-niche bikes…. Scumbags the lot of ’em

Edukator
    Free Member

People who know something about nutrition, have sporting results to prove it and disagree with a posse of fad diet followers.

ton

Edukator – Member
    People who know something about nutrition, have sporting results to prove it and disagree with a posse of fad diet followers.

Posted 13 seconds ago # Report-Post

yawn yawn yawn…………. 😀

khani
    Free Member

😥 celery…

DezB
    Free Member

hmmm, that’s quite a broad church – unconditionally everybody else’s musical taste is shite

And I hate them all

donsimon
    Free Member

People of limited intellect and trolls.

philconsequence
    Free Member

people who claim they’re experts of nutrition because they once worked ina chocolate factory, then post topless photos on a forum full of men who like lycra 😉

men who find a new diet and convince themselves no other diet will work for anyone ever, forgetting everyone’s different.

men who aren’t men because they dont own beards

men who wear lycra and insist its ‘because its the best for riding in’ instead of being honest about it and saying ‘i like the way it makes look like a deformed seal rushing back to the ocean on a bike’

Ro5ey
    Free Member

“People of limited intellect and trolls. “

So you think it’s bad that trolls get a hard time?

donsimon
    Free Member

So you think it’s bad that trolls get a hard time?

Yes, I do believe that’s exactly what I said.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

You trolling £$%^ 😀

sobriety
    Free Member

descrimination

discrimination. Humph.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I get the feeling I’ve missed something – actually been doing some work for a change!!!

willard

We need more pictures of cats doing funny things on this thread, or pictures of puppies.

Philconsequence, why have you deserted us?

BermBandit
    Free Member

In these straightened PC times as more and more ludicrously unreal groups become protected from my disdain it sadly becomes necessary for us bigots to seek pastures new to vent our vile and corrupt view of the world. Seems to me that Tory voters are perfectly acceptable as a group to receive said filth, albeit it is uncomfortably close to cannabalism.

Remember: Bigots are people and have feelings too 8)

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

a deformed seal rushing back to the ocean on a bike

people who make me spray coffee all over my keyboard

philconsequence
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl

Welcome back Phil but what’s happened to your sidekick?

philconsequence
    Free Member

which sidekick?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I’ve got it in for people who think w and y aren’t vowels!

philconsequence
    Free Member

their not vowls their continents.

cinnamon_girl

The furry one who else!!

philconsequence
    Free Member

think he’s still abroad riding bikes up and down mountains

emsz
    Free Member

I don’t feel discriminated. 😀

Should I be upset?

molgrips
    Free Member

People who think they are an expert based on a sample of one, and pig headedly dismiss all other information from people with more experience.

Oh and lesbians. That better?

emsz
    Free Member

Thanks, it’s nice to be included 8)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Last discriminations of STW’ is closed to new replies.