Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lasagne (swoon)
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Home made! We need to invest in cheeesrey or whatever you’d call a self providing cheese source. The ragu (is that the correct terminology) bit was left on the cooker for 4 hrs pre assembly. I’ve finished off the red which aided it’s assembly. Can’t move now, arteries are clogged!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have you been crying?

Or just making a lasagne?

wobbliscott
    Free Member

A good lasagne is a wonderful thing. They best i’ve Ever had was in Ravello at a mates wedding. They put a cheeky layer of Salami in there. Salivating at the thought of it.

The wife does one where she substitutes the bechemele sauce for cottage cheese which adds a nice zingy acidic edge to it.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Morcilla lasagne is heavenly

jonahtonto
    Free Member

I’m a convert to the idea there should be a gravy boat of extra bechamel for table. Also should be served with chips and garlic bread for a triple carb blow out.

cyclingwilly
    Free Member

Haggis Lasagne is sublime.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Not on your diet 😉

dantsw13

Had a lovely chicken lasagne tonight. 2 layers of cheese sauce, less pasta these days.

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

“Utah….no way man!.Cheese is not the source……SURFING… now…That IS the source!”
    Bodhi. 1991.

darrell
    Free Member

once had seal lasagne

it was okay

tomaso
    Free Member

Delicatessen in Rimini in 1989 hung over after a night clubbing and sleeping on the beach. It must’ve been nine layers and about 4 inches thick.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lasagne (swoon)’ is closed to new replies.