Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Larrsen on the rear..
  • Spud

other than it's a tyre, it's black and round anyone use them in combo on the rear?

knottie8
    Free Member

I use them front and rear ,my son does too. Great tyre.

slowrider
    Free Member

which one do you use knottie and for what riding? im considering one of the dual ply 60a 2.35 ones as a rear tyre.

knottie8
    Free Member

2.0 seem the best for me. The 60s wore out quickly.
    what riding everything ! http://paul-knott.fotopic.net/

topangarider
    Free Member

Good in all but sloppy stuff. Not sure what version I have, I know its not the exception one tho'.

pantsonfire
    Free Member

I have one on the rear that I got for nowt off a mate. Good in the dry especially on trail centre kitty litter but crapper than a very crap thing that is having a crap day if you hit any mud you will go sideways faster than your going forwards

rOcKeTdOg

got one on the rear of the 26" predictable and good so far

pinches
    Free Member

i like them on the back, with a high roller up front. I'm using a LUST one on the rear of my 4x play bike with a 2.35 super tacky high roller up front.

loads of grip, predictable, fast rolling great!

rj
    Free Member

Ran a 2.35 60A on the back with a High Roller on the front. They're OK, but not fantastically confidence inspiring when pushed hard. I swapped it for an Ardent and found that just as fast rolling and a bit grippier in corners.

thomthumb
    Free Member

had one on the back -no trouble in the winter/ mud other than the 2.35 was a bit big for the rear (started to clog the frame) but not spinning out. not much braking on wet grass tho.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Larrsen on the rear..’ is closed to new replies.